Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Seems like NP guys have yet to receive the NS enlistment letter, at least from those that I know of. Can you imagine just how fast time travels? Sure enjoy the school life while in secondary school and poly. I won't stop at diploma level. I'll definitely get to the local U!!!

Anyway while thinking of blogging when I was working, I thought of the side effect of a joke. Yes of course, life without teasing each other or cracking joke is indeed boring. BUT have anyone of you thought of how some joke can be hurtful at times? I pray that God will give me the wisdom to speak. I hope I did not offend anyone verbally without realizing it.

It's fun to get tease at times like for example, HEY NICH!!! Look who's there man!!! Why you suddenly seem so HAPPY!??? Hahaha! Is it really that happy to see someone whom you like? Doesnt that brings you pain instead?

Honestly, I cant stand being ignored after you asked a question be it by sms, face to face talk or an email or whatsoever. Is busy an excuse? So if someone you like were to sms you, will you reply or will you ignore like what you normally does? Am I right to say that we often judge people according to how much we see or like them and treat them differently? What a sinful act.

Now's not the time yet??? Wonder how many times I have hear this phrase. I have already graduated!!! I got all the time I want now. The thing is, I'm still unable to move this "rock" !!!

I'm sure, very sure that if you were to call me and tell me you need me, even if I'm fast asleep, even if it's in the midnight or early in the morning and no matter how tired and weak I'm and where you are, I'll make sure I run the thousand over miles, swim across the ocean, climb over the mountains, brave across the thunderstorm just to be there for you and to give you one tight slap for waking me up when I'm already dying LOL! But that's just how much you're important to me.

Touching yet funny, as expected from myself :) HA HA!

No comments: